Come along to Kids Club at Thompson Parkway on Friday 24 May 2019 to enter the prize draw to win $250 worth of beautiful wooden toys. Perfect for imaginary play!
Kids Club Wooden Toy Competition Conditions of Entry
1.The promoter is Thompson Parkway Shopping Centre of Corner Thompsons Road and South Gippsland Highway, Cranbourne Victoria 3977 on behalf of Grand Parkway Investments Pty Ltd. (“Promoter”).
2. Instructions on how to enter form part of these conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and associated promotional partners, their related companies and agencies and the immediate families of the above listed persons cannot enter this promotion.
4. This Promotion commences 09.00am (AEDT) on Friday 22 March 2019 and closes 1pm (AEDT) Friday 24 May 2019.
5. For a chance to win, eligible entrants must:
a) attend Kids Club at Thompson Parkway on one or more of the following days: Friday 22 March, Friday 26 April or Friday 24 May 2019
b) complete the entry form and give it to the Kids Club hostess or place it in the entry box provided
c) by entering this promotion, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
6.Only one entry per person per day will be accepted.
7. The prize draw will take place at 12.45pm during Thompson Parkway Shopping Centre Kids Club event on Friday 24 May 2019
8. If the winner is not in attendance, they will be notified by telephone and/or email.
9. If a prize winner is not able to be contacted within one (1) month of the draw, a second draw will take place on Friday 29 June 2019. The new winner will be notified by telephone.
10. Prizes are not transferable for cash.
11. It is a condition of entry that the major prize winner participate in a photo shoot when receiving their prize and sign a photographic release to allow the Promoter exclusive use of the photographs for the promotion and not excluding possible future marketing purposes.
12. By entering, the prize winner agrees to the use of their photo, name &/or statements for future promotional purposes without further payment or consideration.
13. By entering this promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing & publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
15. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the corresponding prize winners.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this promotion.
17. If, in the judges’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the competition, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the competition, the judge reserves the right to terminate the competition, subject to state legislation.
18. The Promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting a prize, except liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. The winner with a valid entry form will be drawn and receive the following prizes:
a) Wooden toy kitchen
b) Wooden toy work bench
c) Wooden toy puppet theatre/market stall
d) Wooden toy pizza
e) Wooden toy cash register
f) Wooden play tent
20. Promoters ABN: 48 046 417 954.